About Emily Henderson
Primarily Serving Clackamas, Multnomah & Washington Counties
“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.”
– John Steinbeck
“Justice is about making sure that being polite is not the same thing as being quiet.”
–Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Emily Henderson’s biggest goal in practicing family law is to make the process as painless as physically possible for her clients. She works hard at helping clients through the traditional court system or through resolution outside the court in a way that protects their values and sets them up for long term success. She enjoys problem solving in creative ways to navigate a difficult system. Emily truly appreciates the time she gets to spend listening to her clients and helping them figure out what’s next.
- Dog mom.
- Guitar player and music lover.
- Likes watching college football and baseball – Roll Tide & Go Beavs.
- Avid traveler always planning the next grand adventure.
- State of Oregon (2022)
- Willamette University College of Law, Juris Doctor (2022)
- Portland State University, Bachelor of Social Science (2018)
Achievements and Community Recognition:
- American Constitution Society, Next Generation Leader (2021-2022)